Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter

A bit about the book
"Do you ever feel like you're invisible?
I know I do - just call me Cammie the Chameleon.
But at my school, that's seen as cool. Why? Because the Gallagher Academy might say it's for geniuses, but it's really a school for spies."

Cammie Morgan might be capable of killing a man in seven different ways, but she's about to begin her most dangerous mission yet: falling in love.

What I thought
I was a bit dubious about this book at first. I wondered if it was the type of book I would be into, but I thought I'd give it a go, and, yes, I did enjoy it. I thought, is a book about girl spies really gonna draw me in and it actually did. Cammie wasn't a typical teenager, but she was still having the same feelings that any teenager has at that age: confusion over boys, well in her case, a boy!
Josh, just an average young boy, meets Cammie when she's on a covert operation, and Cammie is know as the Chameleon, but Josh noticed her and for Cammie that had never happened before. Cammie's used to not being noticed, she's the kind of girl that fades away into the background, but when she meets Josh she is instantly smitten. She can't tell him anything about her life which makes it difficult for her so it becomes a mission in itself to find everything she can about Josh so she can try and connect with him.
I am actually looking forward to reading the other books in the series because this book was a easy book to read. The characters were interesting and it was great that the book was about girl spies for a change (see, we girls can be just as lethal as boys lol). So, another good choice, and another good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment