Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rogue (Shifters Series) by Rachel Vincent

A bit about the book
There's a reason we
have the rules we have,
and apparently you're it.

Rebellious werecat Faythe is shocked when the bodies of murdered men begin turning up in her Pride's territory, especially as the killings can be traced back to her former life as an ordinary college student. But could a message from an old friend provide a chilling clue?

Faythe knows that a past indiscretion may have led to these men's deaths. She also risks exposing her family's supernatural secret. Faced with a terrifying choice, Faythe must decide: prey the tribal council grant her mercy - or risk everything to pursue her own brand of justice.

What I thought
A great second book to the Faythe Sanders series. Faythe is as feisty as ever in this next book, she has a lot to deal with and it all comes down on her in one go. I never write really long reviews because I would get carried away then you wouldn't have to read the book because I'd have told you everything you need to know lol. I have really been blown away by this series, I love Faythe, I'm still not too sure about Marc, and I have a soft spot for Jace. But this book is as good as the first, now I can't wait to read Pride, I just hope it can live up to Stray and Rogue. Definitely recommend this book to everyone, I obviously mean that because I've even got my husband reading Stray as I type this lol, I haven't got a verdict yet though, his usual quote with anything I'm into is "What a shower of s**t" but you never know, I might have brought him over to my side with this series lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment