Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jealousy (A Strange Angels Novel) by Lili St. Crow

A bit about a book
Someone is dying to kill Dru . . .

Dru has taken on her her fair share of ghosts, suckers and zombies. Now she's being hunted by a four-hundred-year-old nosferat who has unleashed his bloodthirsty army of suckers on her. But Dru is armed, dangerous, and not going down without a fight.


Dru's finally made it to the Schola Prima - the vampire-fighting training facility and home of the Order - and life is about to get even more dangerous. There's a brand new svetocha in town - a redheaded vixen named Anna who's got the Order wrapped around her pretty little finger, and who'd rather kill Dru than share the spotlight. Dru has something Anna wants, and his name happens to be Christophe Reynard . . .

How can Dru trust the Order to protect her, when its leader wants her gone?

What I thought
Brilliant book! This series has been absolutely amazing, and there's still more to come.
I love Dru, she's a young girl, but she's so strong and tries to not let anything get her down. She's been through so much and she's still determined to fight or die trying.
In this book, I got to see more of her feminine side which was nice, because obviously there's only so much one person can take, and Dru's obviously proved she can take nearly anything.
I have one point to share about this series and it's about Graves and Christophe. I like Graves, he's stuck by her through thick and thin and Dru feels totally safe with him. Then there's Christophe, watching out for her, most of the time from a distance. Anyway, I must honestly say, I would love to see Dru with Christophe, I think Graves character feels more like the brotherly kind. Well, that was just my opinion, and I can't wait for the next book in the series, Defiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment