Sunday, January 9, 2011

Betrayals (A Strange Angels Novel) by Lili St. Crow

A bit about the book
Dru Anderson's not afraid of the dark.
But she should be.

Poor Dru. Her parents are long gone. Her best friend Graves has been bitten by a werwulf. And she just learned that the blood flowing through her veins isn't entirely human. Now Dru's strange and handsome savior, Christophe, has her hidden away at a secret Schola for djamphir and wulfen teens. Trouble is, she's the only girl in the place. The really bad news? Dru's killer instinct says that one of them wants her dead.

With all eyes on her, discovering a traitor within the Order could mean a lot more than social suicide . . .

What I thought
Good book! This second book in the Strange Angels series has been sitting on my bookshelf for quite a while now. It wasn't because I didn't want to read it, I just had a lot of series to read and some of those series had a lot of books in them. Anyway I've just swapped a book for Jealousy - the third book in this series - so I read Betrayals as soon as I found out I'd got the third one coming, and I wasn't disappointed. Dru is a brilliant character, she has so much strength in her which I really like. Graves is her best friend and he is definitely a friend she can count on. He is totally loyal and he would literally walk through fire for her, who wouldn't want a friend like that. Then there's Christophe, Dru's still not hundred percent sure about him, she's been told all kinds of different things about him so the juries still out on him. I'm quite excited to found out how this all ends, and will she be with Graves or Christophe by the end of it. This a a good YA book, definitely for fans of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series.

No comments:

Post a Comment