Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Mercy (A Dark-Hunter Novel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

A bit about the book
Prepare to enter a world full of richly imagined mythology - a world where dark and dangerous heroes fight to protect us.
Prepare to enter an endless battle.
Prepare to lose yourself . . .

Shapeshifter Dev Peltier thought he knew it all. But one night when a Dark-Hunter, who is also an official member of the Dogs of War, sashays into his bar, he realises that he might have met his match.

Samia, aka Sam, was one of the fiercest Amazon warriors in her tribe. But an act of brutal betrayal made her a Dark-Hunter and she's been angry ever since. Live fast, fight hard and enjoy the night - that's her credo. But as old enemies and new move into New Orleans, she realises that Dev just might be the only hope she and mankind have to save the world.

What I thought
This book was amazing! I took it everywhere with me and I mean everywhere lol. It only took me a day to read because it was that good and I couldn't tear myself away from it. This book is about Dev and Sam. Dev is a Were-Hunter, and Sam is a Dark-Hunter, which by the way is not allowed. Dev is funny, extremely sarcastic and big headed, well his big head seems to deflate when he meets Sam. Sam is strong, witty, angry and definitely not afraid of anybody. These two characters are brilliant, Dev's starred in a few Dark-Hunter books so I was quite excited when he had his own story. This book as got everything you need in a book, vampires, shapeshifters, demons, then there's the action and romance as well, it really is an incredible book. Anybody that is up to this book in the series will definitely not be disappointed. I've added the No Mercy book trailer below as well because as soon as I saw it I couldn't believe how good it was. Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment