Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dark Flame (The Immortals) by Alyson Noel


A bit about the book
Some secrets must never be revealed . . .

Roman. Damen. Jude. One is Ever's deadly enemy. One her great love. And the third might be the answer to all her problems. But Ever is trapped - bound by secrets, magyck and an uncontrollable passion beating in her veins.

She's being drawn towards someone - something - that risks everything she holds dear. And the one thing that can save her will also drive Damen away forever . . .

What I thought
Well, what can I say about this book? I must admit, I was a bit disappointed. After reading the first three books, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Dark Flame, so when I finally did, I started it straight away. With the first three books I had a hard time putting them down, but with this one I was easily distracted (which is unusual for me), and it took me two days to finish it and it's not that long a book. I found I got bored and was continually thinking "I wish they would just get on with it". Don't get me wrong, I love the characters in this series, especially Ever, but I think it's dragging on now and I must say that not a lot really happened in this book. I will still look forward to reading Night Star, but for me this book was not as good as the ones before it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment