Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pride (Shifters Series) by Rachel Vincent

A bit about the book
It's not a game, Faythe.
It's a power play and
they've already won.

The werecat council has three cardinal laws - and headstrong Faythe stands accused of breaking two of them: infecting a human with her supernatural skills and killing him to cover her tracks. With the death penalty hanging over her head, Faythe has no escape route left.

That is, until a shapeshifter informs the pride of a rash of rogue strays terrorising his land. Yet this threat is nothing like any they've seen before. Only Faythe has the knowledge to save the pride, but can she prove her worth? Or will the council's verdict condemn them all . . . ?

What I thought
A great third book! Faythe has got a lot going on in this book, she's going in front of the werecat council for murder and infection charges, her and Marc still haven't really spoken in about 2 months, and now theirs strays lurking in the woods near the lodge where they're staying, so as I said, Faythe has got a lot going on.
This book had me on the edge of my seat, and it also brought tears to my eyes. At parts of the book I was so frustrated I just wanted to scream (I so do not like Calvin Malone lol). This one is definitely my favourite up to yet, now I'm on to Prey the fourth book in this great series, I'm gonna be so upset when this series ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment