Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series) by Richelle Mead

A bit about the book
It all comes down to now.

The queen is dead and the Moroi
world will never be the same.

Rose Hathaway is awaiting wrongful execution and there exists only one man who can stall this terrible fate. Rose must look to both Dimitri and Adrian, the two great loves of her life, to find him.

With her best friend, Lissa, in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and questioning those they thought they could trust . . .

But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all? Each other.

What I thought
Amazing book! I've been looking forward to this book coming out and dreading it at the same time. I obviously needed to know what was gonna happen between Rose and Dimitri and Rose's whole wrongful arrest so that's why I couldn't wait to read it. But knowing it's the last book of the series made me want to keep it on my to be read file for a little bit longer because I knew once I read it that would be it, no more Rose and Dimitri :-( I lasted a week then I couldn't help myself. I read it in one day, I couldn't put it down it was that gripping, and there's a few surprises that I didn't expect either. I think Richelle did an amazing job with this last book and I'm going to miss all of the characters, and that's why this series is one of my favourite YA series, I think I went through every emotion with these books, I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I frowned, I was shocked and most of the time on the edge of my seat, anger was also present as well. I recommend this series to everyone because it's got a bit of everything in it, it's action-packed, romantic, funny, and absolutely brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment