Monday, August 23, 2010

The Dark-Hunter Creed



I must say I have been going Dark-Hunter mad this month. I've read about five books, four short stories and I've got three more books to read. I'm putting the creed on my blog because I love it and I love the Dark-Hunters and I want to share it with other people :-)
The Dark-Hunter Creed

We are Darkness. We are Shadow.
We are the Rulers of the Night.
We, alone, stand between mankind and those who
would see mankind destroyed.
We are the Guardians.
The Soulless Keepers.
Our souls were cast out so that we would not
foreworn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they
see us coming, it's too late.
The Daimons and Apollites know us.
They fear us.
We are death to all those who prey upon the humans.
Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm
of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead.
We are the Dark-Hunters.
And we are Eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment