Sunday, May 8, 2011

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

What's on the back of the book
I met someone who changed everything.
Matthias.
My autistic sister's guardian angel.
Honest. Inspiring. Funny.
Hot.
And immortal.
That was the problem.
What could I do?
I did what any other girl would do - I fell in love with him.

Zoe's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoe's lost in her broken life. Zoe escapes the only way she knows how: partying.

Matthias, a guardian angel sent from Heaven, watches over Zoe's autistic sister. After Zoe is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny.

But Heaven on Earth can't last forever.

My Rating
I got this book for my birthday from the author Jennifer Laurens. I couldn't believe she sent me a message saying she'd send it me because it was my birthday, all I can say is she is one awesome person. Anyway, I couldn't put it down, I read in one sitting, it was brilliant. Now I need the others because I NEED to know what happens lol. This book gets a 5/5 I thoroughly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment