Sarah's Fantasy Reading

All the books I've read and loved!!! Plus trailers for great books!!! :)

My favourite sites

  • http://Shelfari.com
  • http://www.readitswapit.com
  • http://www.twilightguide.com/

Pages

  • Home
  • Authors
  • Reading Order of Book Series

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Dark-Hunters Series Reading Order - Sherrilyn Kenyon



Fantasy Lover - Book 1
Night Pleasures - Book 2
Night Embrace - Book 3
Dance with the Devil - Book 4
Kiss of the Night - Book 5
Night Play - Book 6
Seize the Night - Book 7
Sins of the Night - Book 8
Unleash the Night - Book 9
Dark Side of the Moon - Book 10
The Dream Hunter - Book 11
Devil May Cry - Book 12
Upon the Midnight Clear - Book 13
Dream Chaser - Book 14
Acheron - Book 15
One Silent Night - Book 16
Dream Warrior - Book 17
Bad Moon Rising - Book 18
No Mercy - Book 19
Redemption - Book 20 - Out in 2011


Posted by Sarah's Fantasy Reading at Sunday, October 31, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sarah's Fantasy Reading
Southampton, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! All I need to say is I'm a YA and Paranormal Romance reader, and a day doesn't go by without me having a book in my hand. I wanted to do a blog because I love the books that I read and I hope people that come across my blog will have a look because the genre I'm into is absolutely amazing lol.
View my complete profile

Now Reading

Now Reading
A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry book 1) by Laurell K. Hamilton

UKbooktours

UKbooktours
Brilliant Book Sharing Blog!!!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (126)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • The Dark-Hunters Series Reading Order - Sherrilyn ...
      • Rogue (Shifters Series) by Rachel Vincent
      • The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld Series)...
      • Stray (Shifters Series) by Rachel Vincent
      • Jacob (The Nightwalkers Series) by Jacquelyn Frank
      • The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series Reading Order ...
      • Midnight Breed Series Reading Order - Lara Adrian
      • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
      • CRESCENDO Book Trailer (FallenArchangel)
      • Fade (Wake Trilogy) by Lisa McMann
      • Torment (A Fallen Novel) by Lauren Kate
      • I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill...
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (39)

Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls) by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls) by Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: July 2011

Retribution (Dark-Hunter Series) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Retribution (Dark-Hunter Series) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: August 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Release Date: August 2011

Passion (A Fallen Novel) by Lauren Kate

Passion (A Fallen Novel) by Lauren Kate
Release Date: June 2011

My Blog List

  • Mundie Moms
  • Melissa's Blog- MSILVABOOKS
  • ASAMUM BOOKTOPIA
  • Reading or Breathing
  • So Many Books, So Little Time
  • UKbooktours
  • Weekly Book Series Reviews
  • FANTASTIC BOOK REVIEW
  • YA Bliss
  • A Simple Love of Reading
  • The Emancipation of the Pewter Wolf
  • The overflowing library
  • Girls Without a Bookshelf
  • Wanda du Plooy
  • Vamps, Weres, and Cassay OH My!
  • Crissi's Blog
  • Vampire Book Club

Twilight Guide


Twilight Breaking Dawn

Vampire Academy Widget

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.